You M.A.T.T.E.R. Virtual Speech By Alton Jamison (45-60 minutes)
(Keynote: 45-60 minutes)
When was the last time you made your staff, employees, or team feel like “they matter?” When was the last time you made your customers or clients feel like “they matter?” In a world of insignificance, we sometimes forget how to effectively communicate and show others they are significant. When people feel that they are valued, it not only boosts their internal worth, but it increases all of the external factors, from positive work attitude to productivity.
In this eye-opening and life-changing keynote message, Alton shares 6 key principles of making people matter in the work environment. He will challenge your current thinking and provide you with a tangible plan of making everyone feel like “they matter” and are genuinely valued and appreciated.
Your Organization Will Learn:
- 6 Principles to making everyone feel “they matter.”
- How to revolutionize your customer service process by learning how others matter.
- The direct relationship between employees feeling valued and high productivity.
- How to engage employees from different generations by understanding what each one specifically values.
- A logical game plan to implement the You M.A.T.T.E.R system into your work.
Your Organization’s Return on Investment:
- Understanding how to make every employee feel valued.
- Understanding the different generations and how to properly address the specific needs of each.
- Understanding the importance of implementing a You M.A.T.T.E.R system into the workplace will ensure a regular system of interaction and genuine appreciation of all employees and their contributions.